Come See Us For Your Consultation! No Referral Necessary!
Very few people are born with perfectly aligned teeth. There was a time when metal braces were the only practical solution to fix these problems, but luckily, that is no longer the case.
It is now possible to get your teeth aligned in a more cosmetically appealing and comfortable way. We at Beach Braces in Toronto, recommend Invisalign aligners for many easy or sometimes difficult alignment problems, if you value convenience and subtleness.
These invisible, comfortable, and clear aligners should be worn for at least 22 hours each day during the treatment phase. Invisalign treatment has become popular for some very clear reasons:
- Since they are made of clear plastic, it is difficult to tell when someone is wearing them. This means that you won’t feel as self-conscious when smiling.
- The discomfort felt by your teeth when changing aligners is a lot gentler than that felt when “tightening” your braces
- They are easily removable so you can continue to enjoy any type of food during the treatment phase
- It is a lot easier to brush and floss compared to when doing it with braces on
- There are fewer orthodontic appointments during the treatment, as there are no wires to tighten.
- For people that grind their teeth at night or during the day, the aligners can act as the nightguard (and dayguard 🙂 )
- For people that are trying to quit a nail-biting habit, the aligners can serve as a constant reminder (it is impossible to bite your nails with them on)
– The Beach Braces Team