Come See Us For Your Consultation! No Referral Necessary!
Invisalign is a very popular type of orthodontic treatment. It is used to correct misalignment in the teeth without the need for unsightly metal braces. The treatment is extremely effective when used in the appropriate situation. We at Beach Braces in Scarborough, recommend Invisalign to many of our patients. These clear aligner trays may not, however, be suitable for every person that has tooth misalignment issues.
Dr. Dask will examine your teeth to determine whether Invisalign is suitable for your unique dental concerns. There are several benefits to Invisalign, including the following:
- These trays are made of a special plastic material that is soft enough to store the forces required to move the teeth, and deliver them in a gentle manner (compared to, say a nightguard or mouthguard).
- The plastic is clear, which makes the trays discreet, certainly when compared to metral braces that are easily visible.
- Invisalign trays are custom-made for you by 3D printing from a very accurate laser scan, so they are quite thin, and fit snugly. They are quite comfortable to wear, and you don’t have to worry about any metal wires and sharp edges nicking the inside of your mouth.
- There are no dietary restrictions, unlike when you wear metal braces. This is because the aligners are removed prior to eating so you can eat any foods you like!
- It’s easier to maintain your dental hygiene when you have Invisalign. Just remove your trays, and you can brush and floss your teeth as usual!
If you would like to learn more about Invisalign, book an appointment with us at Beach Braces or call us at 416-690-4540.
– The Beach Braces Team